Paghera. Landscapers, architects, leaders of complex restoration and territorial transformation. A history started in 1865, more than 150 years ago, that has always grown strictly in contact with nature. A history imprinted in the genetic code: “pagher”, in ancient Brescia dialect means “fir” and in a wider sense – “forest”. Five generations of nurserymen that, one after the other, have thoroughly studied the nature capturing its every secret.
As a child Gianfranco Paghera grows the dream of creating gardens, scenarios and beautiful landscapes translating them into miniatures of flowers and sand. As a very young man, he starts turning his dream into reality, following a training route that, from the Agricultural School of Minoprio brings him to California to follow a master’s course at Los Angeles University, obtaining the “Bachelor Of Arts in Landscape Architecture” and the “Master Of Science in General Engineering”. Then to Brazil, where he attends a specialization course with the great Brazilian architect and landscape designer Bourle Marx. Finally, he goes to Lausanne where he completes a Master’s Degree in architecture.
Paghera has been confirmed as the 1st company in Europe in the design and realization of landscapes. Works on prestigious works began, like the Presidential garden in Astana, a multifunctional centre in front of the Giza Pyramid, or the restyling of Fanarah resort, also in Egypt. Diametrically opposed projects for style, culture and temperature, that make clear the company’s versatility, capable of creating earthly paradises in every condition.